- Drybank Farm Bed and
- Drybank Farm Bed & Breakfast
is set in 17 acres of peaceful farmland with superb views overlooking
the open countryside. The bedrooms have recently been refurbished
to a high standard of accommodation.
- Breakfast is served in the oak
beamed dining room prepared from local farm produce.
- There are many beautiful walks
just a step from the front door, whilst Stratford-upon-Avon,
Warwick and the Cotswolds are all only a short drive away.
- Whether your visit is for business
or pleasure Drybank farm B&B offers a warm welcome in a relaxed
and comfortable setting.
- Colour Television, Hairdryer,
Radio, Tea and coffee making, Baths, Queen sized bed, Baby sitting
/ Listening Service, Children welcome, Family friendly, Cots
- Garden / Grounds for guests use,
Faxing facilities, Off-road parking, Parking for disabled persons,
Highchairs available, Iron, Meeting rooms, No smoking, Open Fire,
Packed lunches by arrangement, Vegetarians catered for
- Arrangements for riding / pony
trekking, Short breaks available, Arrangements for Golf, Grazing
Paddock for Horses, Stabling for guests' horses, Closed at Christmas.
- The accommodation at Drybank Farm
- 1 Twin/Double ensuite
1 Double ensuite
- The first two rooms work well
together as a family suite.
- £35-40 pp per room with
bathroom and £30-35pp for the no bathroom if 2 sharing.
For single occupancy it is £55 with bath and £50
- Prices include VAT and full English
- Drybank Farm has 17 acres of attractive
farmland dedicated to corporate events and teambuilding challenges.
A wide range of activities can be organised from Clay Pigeon
shooting, historic weapons and a wide range of off road driving
- The Farmhouse can be used as a
central base for the Activity Programme where a full range of
refreshments and catering facilities can be made available. Meeting
facilities for up to 12 guests.
- Located on the outskirts of Stratford
Drybank is less than a 10 minute drive from the centre of Stratford
whilst at the same time being easily accessible from Birmingham,
Warwick, Banbury and the M40.
- From Stratford-upon-Avon town
centre, take the A422 Banbury Road. Follow this road, straight
across two roundabouts until you reach the village of Ettington.
Pass the village shop on your left, through the village; pass
the Chequers Pub on your left.
- Turn right at the crossroads to
Halford. Drybank Farm is over the brow of the hill on the left
- Contact: Angela Winter
- Tel: +44 (0)1789 740476