- Una Bhan Tourism Centre
- The Una Bhan Tourism Co-operative
is a group of families who get together to provide all-in holiday
arrangements, covering accommodation and activities connected
with life on the land and local heritage.
- Further activities offered
include Angling, Crafts, Boating, Cycling, Equestrian, Golf and
- We opened our Tourism Centre
in the grounds of King House, Boyle, Co.Roscommon in1995.
- From here we co-ordinate promotion
of the Una Bhan region and provide a high level of service to
guests of the region during their stay.
- All Group Administration, Central
Office activities and Holiday Bookings are carried out at the
- The Tourism Centre houses the
Una Bhan Craft Retail Shop and Coffee Shop/Restaurant.
- All Una Bhan accommodation
listed on our website are Irish Travel Board (I.T.B) approved.
- You have the opportunity to
enjoy fresh wholesome food for which our region is renowned.
- There area a large number of
Pubs and Restaurants scattered around the Úna Bhán
- These Pubs and Restaurants
are spread right across the Villages and Towns throughout the
- There are also a number of
Pubs and Restaurants located in scenic and peaceful rural surrounding.
- Food available varies from,
various different types of Take Aways, a large selection of pub
grub, restaurants with a wide range of creative menus at reasonable
- Pubs in the Region provide
ample opportunity for a good night out, with a huge selection
of different types of entertainment, varying from Traditional
Rock and Country and Western music.
- We offer Country Homes, Guesthouses,
Farmhouses, Camping /Caravans, Self Catering & Hotels mainly
in Boyle Co.Roscommon and the surrounding area.
- Please see our website for
- Contact: Patricia
- Tel: 00353 (0) 79 63033
Fax: 00353 (0) 79 63033